One man injured in Montrose apartment fire

SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene of a fire in the Montrose area that sent one man to the hospital
August 24, 2012 3:23:26 PM PDT
SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene of a fire in the Montrose area that sent one man to the hospital.

When firefighters arrived, they found the 30-year-old unconscious in an apartment at Dunlavy and Fairview. They were able to revive him, and he was rushed to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation and burns.

The fire was quickly put out.

No word on a caused the blaze.


Load Comments