HFD: Worker shocked while in attic of Heights-area home

August 6, 2012 2:04:53 PM PDT
A man working in the attic of a Heights-area home Monday afternoon received an electrical shock and was taken to an area hospital.

According to the Houston Fire Department, two men were working in the attic of the home. One of them reportedly came into contact with wiring that shocked him.

911 was called, and as emergency responders were en route, the homeowner reportedly performed CPR on the worker until the EMS crew arrived.

We're told that worker was critically injured. When we get an update on his condition, we'll post it here.

Load Comments