Henry MS evacuated after boiler malfunction

HISD's Patrick Henry Middle School was evacuated Tuesday after some type of malfunction with one of the school's boilers

October 18, 2011 3:16:25 PM PDT
HISD's Patrick Henry Middle School was evacuated Tuesday after some type of malfunction with one of the school's boilers.

A district spokesperson says workers were doing maintenance on the gas powered boiler when a panel blew off its side. One worker suffered minor burns to his face and was taken to a hospital.

The school was evacuated just as a precaution.


Load Comments