Sheen calls 'Two and a Half Men' firing 'illegal'

In this file image released by CBS, Charlie Sheen is shown in a scene from the CBS comedy, "Two and a Half Men." Sheen is looking at a future without "Two and a Half Men." Sheen's desire to exit the sitcom was reported by People magazine online Thursday April 1, 2010. (AP Photo/CBS, Greg Gayne, File)
March 9, 2011 7:37:49 AM PST
Charlie Sheen says his dismissal from "Two and a Half Man" was "unconscionable." The 45-year-old actor lashed out at his former CBS and Warner Bros. Television bosses on his live Internet show, "Sheen's Korner," on Tuesday, the day after Warner Bros. said his services on "Two and a Half Men" had been terminated.

At the beginning of his prepared remarks, which lasted about 10 minutes, Sheen added that he believes that Monday's decision was also illegal.

Using profane renditions of their names, Sheen attacked members of his "unwanted list": CBS president Les Moonves, Warner Bros. Television Group president Bruce Rosenblum and "Two and a Half Men" executive producer Chuck Lorre.

But Sheen seemed to praise Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth, saying that Roth's heart "was always rooted in fairness."


Load Comments