Sheen blindsided by sons being removed from house

In this March 15, 2010 photo, Charlie Sheen enters Pitkin County Courthouse in Aspen, Colo., to attend a hearing on domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his wife. Sheen is expected to plead guilty to a charge stemming from the Christmas Day dispute with his wife in Aspen, Colo. The "Two and a Half Men" actor is expected to appear in court Monday, Aug. 2, 2010. Sheen attorney Yale Galanter has said that he agreed to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault in exchange for prosecutors dropping more serious charges. But a spokesman for the state court system says no paperwork on a proposed deal had been filed as of an hour before the hearing Monday. (AP Photo/David Zalubowski)

March 2, 2011 5:46:59 AM PST
Charlie Sheen says that after his two young sons were removed from his house overnight, he's "very calm and focused" but ready to fight to get them back. Interviewed live on NBC's "Today" show Wednesday, Sheen confirmed the nearly 2-year-old twins, Bob and Max, were removed after a court order was granted to his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, who is their mother.

Mueller is claiming the youngsters shouldn't be raised in that environment, where Sheen lives with his two "goddess" girlfriends and where partying that Sheen has described as "epic" has taken place.

The star of CBS' "Two and a Half Men" appealed on camera to Mueller "to reach out to me" to discuss the situation.

He said he doesn't know where the boys were taken.

Load Comments