Mother, child escape burning home

December 13, 2010 4:58:33 PM PST
A family trying to stay warm nearly lost their home when their heater caught fire Monday morning. The fire broke out at a home on Mathis and Northwood just before noon. Firefighters say an electric heater in a back bedroom sparked the fire, which quickly spread through the home. By the time it was all over, there was heavy smoke, fire, and water damage throughout the entire home.

A mother and a young child escaped uninjured.


Load Comments