Gas can ignites, lights man on fire

November 27, 2010 5:19:39 AM PST
A man holding a gas can was lit on fire in Montgomery County. New Caney fire officials say the man and his wife had two outdoor fires going around midnight.

That's when he went to fed more fuel to the flames, and then of the gas can ignited.

Fire crews believe he has second- and third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body.

A medical helicopter rushed the man to Memorial Hermann Hospital.

At last check, the man was in critical condition.


Load Comments