Fire breaks out at Kingwood apartment complex

September 2, 2010 4:12:24 AM PDT
New tenants at an apartment in Kingwood will now have to find a new place to live after fire burned through their residence last night. The fire started around 9:30 at the Trailwood Village apartments. Firefighters were able to contain the flames to that single apartment. The tenants had just moved in and were not home at the time. A dog that was inside did not make it out alive.

Firefighters think the cause of the fire was an electrical problem.

Load Comments