Stafford home destroyed by huge fire

A man inside of the home was put inside of an ambulance but it's unclear what his injuries are.
August 25, 2010 7:20:39 AM PDT
Firefighters were busy battling a huge fire that destroyed a Stafford home this morning. It happened at the home on Brocket Place and North Sutton. When fire crews arrived, they found heavy flames shooting from the roof. The home was nearly gutted. We're still waiting on an official cause of this fire, but it appears that natural gas may be feeding the flames.

The homeowner was reportedly in an ambulance. There is no word how seriously he's been injured, if at all.

Load Comments