Apartment fire causes smoke damage to other units

August 24, 2010 5:14:11 AM PDT
Firefighters in Channelview were called last night after flames broke out at the Casa Del Grande apartments. It happened on the complex on Ashland and Elgin. Crews say the fire started in the kitchen of an upstairs unit. They stopped the fire before it spread, but smoke did get into other units. Crews say the stove was accidentally left on when the power went out and that likely started the fire.

No one was hurt.


Load Comments