Unattended stove being blamed for house fire

Officials belive a stove left on caused a fire at this southeast Houston home.

August 19, 2010 7:28:34 AM PDT
Houston firefighters say a fire started in a stove and spread to a home in southeast Houston. It happened at a home in Wilmington and Merle. Firefighters found flames in the kitchen which apparently came from a stove. They believe some homeless people went into the home and started the fire in the stove.

No one was injured in the fire.


Load Comments