Leaking generator may be to blame for house fire

July 29, 2010 4:22:28 AM PDT
Houston firefighters put out a minor house fire late last night. Fire crews were called to a home on Pecos and Billings in northwest Houston. When they arrived on the scene they found flames shooting from a garage next to the home. They quickly put it out before it spread to the house.

Crews believe a generator in the garage was leaking fuel, which was ignited by the hot water heater. No one got hurt.


Load Comments