Gas ignition causes damages assisted living facility

May 12, 2010 7:31:57 PM PDT
Residents of a west Houston assisted living facility were relocated after gas ignited and caused some structural damage to the building.

The call originally dropped as an apartment fire at a complex in the 1300 block of Park Bayou Drive Wednesday evening. But officials later said there wasn't a fire, but gas had ignited and structurally damaged the building.

Residents on the second and third floors of the facility were evacuated and then relocated to a different part of the building.

No injuries were reported.

No other details were immediately available.

Load Comments