Students taken to hospital after inhaling fumes

April 16, 2010 10:52:15 AM PDT
Several students in the Spring Independent School District became ill Friday after inhaling fumes in a classroom. A Spring ISD spokesperson said about 10 students were in a classroom late Friday morning when a couple of them started tossing around a vial of smelling salts. One of the students dropped the vial and it broke.

Several of the students became ill because of the pungent fumes and three students were taken to a nearby hospital to be checked out.

The spokesperson didn't say why the kids had the smelling salts or where they got them.


Load Comments