Jesse James apologizes to Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James arrive at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on in this March 7, 2010 file photo taken in West Hollywood, Calif. Sandra Bullock has canceled her appearance at the London premiere of "The Blind Side" scheduled for Tuesday March 23, 2010 almost two weeks after winning a Best Actress Academy Award. In a statement released by Warner Bros UK., the 45-year-old actress says she can't attend the event for "unforeseen personal reasons." (AP Photo/Peter Kramer, File)

March 18, 2010 1:17:38 PM PDT
Jesse James says he's sorry for the pain and embarrassment he's caused his wife Sandra Bullock and his three children from previous relationships. James told People magazine in a statement Thursday that he exhibited "poor judgment" and "I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

Internet tabloid reports surfaced Wednesday alleging that 40-year-old motorcycle builder had been unfaithful to Bullock, whom he married in 2005. Bullock subsequently canceled a planned appearance in London for the premiere of "The Blind Side," for which she won an Oscar, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe.

The 45-year-old actress said in a statement by Warner Bros. UK that she cannot attend next Tuesday's premiere for "unforeseen personal reasons." She canceled her appearance two weeks after winning an Oscar for her performance in the movie.

Bullock goes on to apologize for canceling her commitment and to thank people for their support of the film, which has made nearly $253 million domestically.

Representatives for James and Bullock did not respond to calls and e-mails seeking comment.


Load Comments