Family safe after overnight kitchen fire

January 31, 2010 6:29:21 AM PST
A family is safe after their kitchen caught fire overnight. Firefighters were called to a home on Myrtlewood around 2am Sunday morning. They found smoke coming from a one-story house. The firefighters were able to make a fast attack and keep the fire contained to the kitchen.

An electrical problem may have started the fire.

The family crowded into an ambulance to keep warm while firefighters were knocking down flames.


Load Comments