Space heater to warm cats may have started fire

Firefighters were called out to a fire on Evesborough near Amblewood. They found a detached garage engulfed in flames.

December 17, 2009 8:46:21 AM PST
A space heater is a likely cause of a fire in southwest Houston. Firefighters were called out to a fire on Evesborough near Amblewood last night. They found a detached garage engulfed in flames. Crews were able to keep the fire from spreading to the home.

The homeowner tells firefighters he was using a space heater in the garage to keep four pet cats warm. Those cats are nowhere to be found.

No people were hurt.


Load Comments