Fire burns in wall of NW Houston apt.

November 7, 2009 4:32:35 AM PST
A fire burning inside a wall gave firefighters in northwest Houston some trouble overnight. Firefighters say aluminum wiring started the fire at the Deer Creek Apartments on Imperial Valley near Esplanade around midnight. A tenant living in a downstairs unit came home to find his home on fire. When firefighters arrived, the flames had traveled through the wall to the second floor.

Firefighters made a fast attack and kept flames from spreading to the attic. Six units were damaged. Tenants have been relocated inside the complex.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments