Worker electrocuted at thrift center

September 10, 2009 1:50:11 PM PDT
A worker has been killed in an accident at a family thrift center.Around 1:40pm, the man was working inside a wall as a crew was installing a sign at a business on Bellaire Boulevard near Marinette. The man was severely shocked. By the time the crew was able to turn off the power and reach the victim, he was already dead.

The victim's name has not been released.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments