Cigarette butts may be culprit in apartment fire

August 30, 2009 8:15:53 AM PDT
Cigarette butts left unattended in an ash tray may have started a fire at an apartment building Saturday night in the Galleria area. The ash tray was on an outside patio in a fourth floor unit at an apartment building on Post Oak Park. The patio wall caught fire at around 9:30pm Saturday night.

Firefighters were able to make a fast attack. They actually tore open a wall to get to the fire. No one was injured.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments