Landscaper electrocuted in southwest Houston

August 19, 2009 5:09:44 PM PDT
A landscaper was electrocuted Wednesday while blowing leaves at an apartment complex in southwest Houston. The complex is located on Ranchester at Harwin. An eyewitness says the worker's leaf blower came in contact with an air conditioning unit and electrocuted the worker. Three other workers tried to help, but also got shocked. They finally used a board to move the worker away from the air conditioner.

Doctors pronounced him dead at a hospital.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------