Paper clip causes power outage at high school

July 1, 2009 7:59:45 PM PDT
A tiny paper clip caused a power outage at Worthing High School Wednesday morning. We're told a student stuck that paper clip in a power outlet and not only shocked himself, but it also put the school in the dark for about half an hour.

The 14-year-old not only received a ticket, but he got a shock too.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments