Vulture causes grass fire

June 24, 2009 9:25:01 PM PDT
Dry conditions and some wild animals are helping fuel grass fires. Firefighters said a blaze in Bear Creek Park was bizarre. Apparently a vulture hit a power pole and was electrocuted. The toasted vulture fell to the grass below and started the fire.

About three acres were burned along Highway 6.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments