Fire burns Joe's Crab Shack in Kemah

June 4, 2009 3:45:52 PM PDT
Fire broke out at a restaurant on the Kemah Boardwalk Thursday afternoon. An electrical transformer on the south side of Joe's Crab Shack ignited. Joe's Crab Shack and other restaurants on the Boardwalk were evacuated as firefighters put out the fire.

There's reportedly no damage to the interior of Joe's Crab Shack and a Landry's official tells us that other restaurants on the Boardwalk are back opened and Joe's Crab Shack will re-open tomorrow.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments