Space heater destroys home

December 14, 2008 5:32:03 PM PST
A space heater is blamed for a fire that destroyed a home east of downtown Houston.[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]

Firefighters say the resident smelled smoke at the home on Sharon near Waco Sunday morning.

She found her space heater on fire with the flames quickly spreading to the rest of the house.

Everyone got out okay. A firefighter was treated for minor burns.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments