Electrical malfunction being blamed for apt. fire

November 28, 2008 6:01:44 AM PST
The Red Cross is helping residents whose apartments were damaged during a Thanksgiving night fire in Richmond. [SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]

The fire broke out around 7:30pm at a complex on Thompson near Long. The fire started on the backside of the building and then spread. At least 16 units suffered damage but there weren't any injuries.

An electrical malfunction may have sparked the flames.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments