Cigarette eyed in fire that destroyed home

November 2, 2008 7:22:09 AM PST
In northeast Harris County, a fire destroyed a home and it appears a cigarette may be to blame.Emergency crews arrived at the house on Dune Gate at Mosaic Canton to find flames shooting through the roof. A woman and her nephew were home at the time but they got out safely.

The home was a total loss. Investigators are looking into whether a cigarette started the fire.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments