Tree trimmer electrocuted in Tanglewilde area

October 31, 2008 2:02:34 PM PDT
A tree trimmer was electrocuted today while working in the Tanglewilde area Friday. The Houston Fire Department says the man was trimming trees in the backyard of a home when his aluminum pole came into contact with high voltage lines and electrocuted him.

Firefighters had to wait for the power to be cut off, before they could approach the man, but he appeared to be already dead when they first arrived on the scene.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments