Bug bombs blamed for apt. blast

July 21, 2008 7:29:15 AM PDT
A homeowner trying to get rid of bugs may have caused an explosion at his apartment in Pasadena.Investigators say it happened on Ann Street near Beverly when a man left some bug bombs out in his apartment and forgot to turn off the gas when he left.

The gas ignited and blew out three windows, causing part of the ceiling to fall in. Luckily, no one was hurt, but unfortunately the bugs are still there.

      Headlines at a glance | News in your community | RSS feeds
           Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments