Partying cut short at bar due to fire

July 18, 2008 6:10:42 AM PDT
A fire cut the partying short at a northeast Houston nightclub.Customers had to evacuate Mister A's bar on Calvacade near W. Hunting around 10:30 last night. It took fire crews ten minutes to put out the flames which caused minimal damage.

Investigators believe the fire started from an electrical problem in the lighting.

      Headlines at a glance | News in your community | RSS feeds
           Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments