Man escapes burning garage apartment

June 17, 2008 2:23:39 AM PDT
A man escaped from a burning garage apartment in southwest Houston overnight.It happened on Bellaire near Harbor. The man rents an attached garage apartment and was asleep when the electrical fire started last night. He was woken up and got out before smoke filled the apartment.

Firefighters arrived around one in the morning and managed to put out the fire before it spread to the house. No one was injured by the blaze.

      Headlines at a glance | News in your community | RSS feeds
              Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments