Pearland home goes up in flames

April 21, 2008 8:29:06 AM PDT
Firefighters think a lit candle or unattended stove may have sparked an early morning house fire near Pearland. The home on Brompton near Lambeth caught fire early this morning. The woman who lives there says she was cooking when she walked out the kitchen.

She returned to find the kitchen and living area on fire. She was able to get out safely. The exact cause of the fire is under investigation.

- Headlines at a glance


Load Comments