HOUSTON, Texas - Del Frisco's in the Galleria has a new look, new menu and best of all new additions to their steak choices. Del Frisco's has been working hard on giving a traditional steakhouse a modern look. They changed everything, including the red booths, cowhide accents on the bar and don't forget the massive chandelier in the middle of the restaurant.
The biggest change came on the menu. There are over 17 new menu items including a 45 day dry aged double boned prime ribeye called "The Double Eagle," 14-day dry aged Colorado prime Lamb, charred octopus and even a chocolate mousse for dessert.
If the items below aren't for you but you are still a Del Frisco's fan, don't worry they still have all the old favorites including the Filet and a whole slew of wet-aged steaks that they are known for.
- 45 Day Dry Aged Double Bone Prime Ribeye "The Double Eagle"
- 45 Day Dry Aged Prime Ribeye
- 45 Day Dry Aged Prime Strip
- 14 Day Dry Aged Colorado Prime Lamb
- Charred Octopus
- Chilled Shrimp Tasting
- Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Seared Rare Wagyu Beef Carpaccio
- Creamed Corn with Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Grilled Asparagus with Romesco Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Gratin
- Uptown Del's Potato
- Simply Prepared Halibut
- Simply Prepared Salmon
- Simply Prepared Scallops
- Jalapeño-Bacon Burger (Texas stores only)
- Chocolate Mousse
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff