Instead of going out and buying full holiday party outfits, you can add a few pieces to your winter wardrobe that will make you stand out at any festivity.
Terin Matlock, the Owner of Luxington Boutique says, these five items are wardrobe and holiday must-buys!
- Sequins! You can never go wrong with a sequin skirt because you can dress it up or dress it down. Style it with a sleek shirt for a night out on the town, or try pairing it with a white or chambray button down for a more casual style.
- Metallic Flats! This is a great way to add a little sparkle to your outfit without overdoing it. Metallic flats pair perfectly with a denim outfit or even a cute dress and tights.
- Tassel Earrings! These are the must-buy earrings of the year, so find a color perfect for the holidays - black, green, red, metallic - and show off those dangles!
- Frayed Denim! It's the denim of the year, and you can certainly where them just about anywhere casual, but you can also pair them with those metallic flats for a low key holiday get-together!
- Velvet! Velvet is a must during most holiday seasons, but this rich fabric is really making a statement in 2017. Find a color you love -- wine and teal shades are huge - and add texture to your outfit!
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff