Cosby ordered to stand trial for 2004 sex assault
The accuser in the sexual assault case against Bill Cosby told authorities the comedian violated her after giving her three blue pills that made her dizzy, blurry-eyed and sick to her stomach, her legs "like jelly," according to a police report read in court Tuesday.
More U.S. & World News
- Southeast Texas
- Feeling hotter the next few days
- Tribute to first responders during Houston's April floods
- Preview of your weekend weather
- VIDEO: Spider gives meteorologist big scare on-air
- Strong storms create high water headaches in Galveston County
- Man tossed by 109-mph winds atop Mount Washington
- 2016 Hurricane Guide
- See if your name is going to be used for a tropical storm this year
- Hurricane experts tour Galveston in preparation for upcoming season
- High water locations across Houston
- Strong storms move through Houston area
- Check out the red carpet fashion from the 2016 Billboard Music Awards
- PHOTOS: Vintage swimwear steals the show at Bathing Beauties Contest
- PHOTOS: Houston flood recovery benefit concert
- PHOTOS: Houston golf club vandalized
- See photos from behind the scenes of 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Meet the 26 guys vying for JoJo's heart on 'The Bachelorette'
- Hats on! Check out the fashion at the Kentucky Derby
- PHOTOS: Massive industrial fire in Spring Branch
- Their sand sculptures are better than yours!